View Single Post
Old March 10, 2000, 02:01 PM   #14
Keith Rogan

Schmit,

No problemo! Even a gyrene can't be expected to make much of that unwieldy domain name! I really am going to get a sensible domain name here pretty quick and the old one will just be a "forward" to the new one. bearmaul.com - something like that.

Hueco - thanks, I owe a lot to Randy Garrett, Dave Matheny (UDAP), guide Andy Runyon and others for their contributions. Look for more upgrades around mid-April or so.

Bou - you read the story in ADN? I'm still pissed at that paper for all the misinformation they published on the mauling - by the time they found out what really happened they weren't interested in telling the truth. The speculation about us shooting those cubs was below the belt. Then they came in at like 8 in the morning while I was woozy on morphine and shot those "Frankenstein" pix - bastids!
A week or two later I was over in Anchorage seeing a neurologist and an ophthalmologist and of course we stopped in at Wal-Mart and I hobbled around after the wife and began to notice everyone looking at me and even a couple of ladies following me. I know I looked bad, but this seemed..... bizarre - finally this lady walked up and said "are you that guy that shot all those little cubs?"
I answered in the affirmative but before I could explain the cirumstances, she just walked away and then her and her friends just looked at me and shook their heads like I was a child molester or something.

Never trust a reporter!

------------------
Keith
The Bears and Bear Maulings Page: members.xoom.com/keithrogan

Page generated in 0.02316 seconds with 8 queries