View Single Post
Old September 5, 2007, 11:09 AM   #14
30Cal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: December 3, 2002
Posts: 1,264
You can spend a lot of time and $$ trying to get an M1 to strip the first round on it's own. I would say that only 25% of them out there will do it reliably. The other 75% need to be bumped to load that first round. Well broken in clips usually work best.

Ty
30Cal is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.03251 seconds with 8 queries