View Single Post
Old July 9, 2018, 09:26 PM   #106
rc

I was hoping for Hardiman because like he has stated I am of the opinion the lifetime bans on firearms ownership for non violent people are unconstitutional. No other right is denied to people with former convictions for the rest of their life if they become respectable citizens. How many people are denied the right to own a gun due to one incidence of "domestic violence" where no gun was used but maybe a dish was thrown in the heat of the moment or someone got slapped with no lasting injury but the cops were called. It takes very little in some states for a conviction. How many cops lost their jobs over Clinton's domestic violence law which was applied retroactively to disarm a large number of people who for the most part have had uneventful and peaceful lives? I do think Kavanaugh will be a solid supporter of 2A rights given what I have read. Maybe just not as far right as Hardiman would have been. Time is almost ripe for the California "safe handgun" and "assault weapons bans" to be challenged in front of a conservative court as unconstitutional restrictions on private ownership of firearms.

Page generated in 0.03015 seconds with 8 queries