View Single Post
Old September 7, 2019, 12:59 PM   #5
shurshot

Arrived today... WOW! Amazing case hardening color, excellent fit and finish. Locks up tighter than Hillary's home email server too! Can't wait to shoot it. Has a much better "feel" (heft and balance), to it than the old Colt Scout and FIE Texas Ranger I owned in my youth. Yup, better than the Colt... I wrote that. I know, hate me, but it's TRUE. At least from my perspective it's true.
And to boot, it fits PERFECTLY in a vintage 70's Ruger full flap leather holster I picked out of a used holster bin 25 years ago for $20. All these years I had nothing that fit it (I bought it as it looked cool and the price was right), but it was so nice I kept it. Glad I did. Now I have something to carry my fine Uberti .22 in.
The Uberti El Patron. 45 is also pretty damn sweet. Beautiful color, bank vault action (factory tuned and Wolfe springs installed), crisp checkering on the wood grips. Wearing that now in my Bianchi Lawman rig. . This slick Hogleg just might become my new favorite off duty weapon. Forgot how much I missed a good single action!

Last edited by shurshot; September 7, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.01966 seconds with 8 queries