View Single Post
Old July 24, 2010, 10:55 AM   #1
DiscoRacing

Free Cast Bullets Giveaway 100 Hollowpoints

From this day forward(at least the remainder of the current year). Compliments of DISCORACING and ILLINOISCOYOTEHUNTER we will be giving away 100 rds of cast hollow point bullets to one user per month, absolutely FREE!!!

From Illinois Coyote Hunter
Quote:
Here is what I am willing to do. I am willing to do a free give away of 100 cast hollow points, in .358' or .452"...sized and lubed, or naked. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide gas checks for either size, but can cast them in either plain base or gas check (if you have the gas checks).
From Disco Racing
Quote:
I would say that to qualify, all contestants must make at least one post in the casting forum for that month. All users that qualify would be entered by myself and drawn at random via the(name in a box)method, by my lovely assistant(My 14yr old daughter). Winner would be posted at that time and must forward mailing address info. Limit to one winning per user per calender year. ... Preferably actual useful posts...I can help you out with shipping cost and lead/if needed.
Per I C H the contest will start today for the remainder of this month. Any posts in the casting forum starting today will count for the contest. Any user posting in this forum will be automatically entered in the contest. One winner per month. Two runner up names will be drawn at the same time so that in the event that the winner does not want the accept his winnings the next in line will be notified. Winners will only be allowed one win per calender year(I think that is only fair to give others a chance.)

Members will have 72 hours from the time posted as winner to claim. After that you forfeit and the alternate/runner-up will be next in line.

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; August 2, 2010 at 09:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.02584 seconds with 8 queries