View Single Post
Old October 29, 2008, 03:12 PM   #105
Creature

Perhaps I shouldn't be at all surprised by your reaction, especially considering your forum alias, but you really should learn how to not take disagreeing view points so personally. I certainly never attacked your point of view nor did I ever accuse you of being a "coward" or a "libtard" as you so eloquently put it. I simply disagreed on how I would react to a home invasion. I stated what my actions would be if confronted by an home invader and why.

If you plan on spending any time around here on the TFL, or any other politically centered forums for that matter, you would do well to not mistake opposite points of view as personal insults. It would also serve you well to learn early on that participation in forum discussions and debates should be tempered by a certain level of patience and restraint. Anyone who desires to engage in discussions that involve deeply held personal beliefs should always check their emotions at the door and to approach these discussions with well reasoned and rational thoughts so that the discussion can come to a natural and logical conclusion.

Page generated in 0.03379 seconds with 8 queries