View Single Post
Old December 4, 2002, 02:56 AM   #1
tyme
Staff

new forum (don't shoot!)

In the spirit of asking Rich to consider new forums, how about...
an "incidents" forum dedicated to news articles about armed citizens preventing crime, and possibly armed criminal activity as well.

Right now they end up in L&P and General depending on the phase of the moon. It'd be very low volume compared to the other major forums.

Moderation would be a mixed bag - no danger of debates over most L&P issues. However, as such threads sometimes degenerate, there would be the occassional squabble over JBTs, executing criminals, "vigilante justice," and caliber wars. It would be nice to have all posts on those topics somewhere they could be more easily located.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)

Page generated in 0.02515 seconds with 8 queries