View Single Post
Old January 15, 2017, 05:37 PM   #50
44 AMP
Staff

If you are getting .75" groups (and with what? a tailored reload for accuracy in that rifle? or just some regular load??)

It might be wiser to simply quit while you are ahead, and live with the blemishes. What's your response if you get more work done (cut & crown?) and then it doesn't shoot as well as it does right now??

You said it didn't shoot well, sent it back and now it shoots well (at least I would think so, under an inch is "shoots well" in my book). Remington did what they should have done, get it to shoot well.

I do agree it should look nice, to, but what are you paying for, really, if not for how it shoots?, perhaps some kind of art that you only look at is a better use of your money.

I can understand how this experience could make you avoid future Remingtons, sadly "big green" isn't what they once were.

From here, I'd say that while Remington didn't make you happy, you didn't get screwed. it does shoot better, right?

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 8 queries