View Single Post
Old December 31, 2016, 04:13 PM   #85
TruthTellers

For all I've said in this thread, I'll say that I am excited that Colt is coming back to the DA revolver market with something. The more competition, the better, the more options available to people, the better.

My issue is with people and the Colt company themselves treating whatever they make as if it's just so good and better than everything else on the market that it's literally priceless. Hey, if you've tried what S&W, Ruger, Taurus, and whoever else makes a revolver today and you just couldn't hit with it or didn't like some aspect of it and the Colt tickles every fancy that was originally left unsatisfied by something else, good for you, I'm glad you got what you wanted or were looking for.

But don't tell me that just because I haven't touched it that I can't talk it down for previous faulty products made by the company before, the high price, or some people's ridiculous claims of alleged superior quality.

Somehow it's wrong for me to scoff at a new Colt, (which I'm not, I'm scoffing at the fanboyism) but it's just fine for many others here to bash something like Hi-Point for the way it looks or the materials it uses when they've never shot it.

Again, it's the one uppers who sound like millionaire playboy's on the golf course talking about their newest gizmo and someone has to bring up their even betterer gizmo to be higher than thou. Be happy you have something you like, but don't try to tell me it's like Gillette, the best a man can get.

Page generated in 0.03785 seconds with 8 queries