Thread: Check, please!
View Single Post
Old March 24, 2001, 09:15 AM   #3
Christopher II

This would just irk me to no end...

I'd like to say that I'd never let someone get that close, but it is a resturant, and I know full well that it could happen...

First, letting the teenage waiter disarm me is not an option to be considered. There's a pretty good chance that he'd shoot me (or someone else) by accident.

So with my right hand, I force my gun back into the holster. Even with your arms pinned to your sides, you should be able to reach behind your hip. Try it sometime.

With my left hand, I seperate out one of the fingers of the guy holding me, and bend it backwards until he lets go.

Okay, now I get my wife and myself back against the wall, close to the entrance so we can make a dash for it if these idiots get any more violent. My wife calls 911 and says that we were jumped by some kids who tried to steal my legally carried pistol, gives the address and our physical descriptions (good to have your side of the story on record.) In the meantime, I try to calmly explain that I have a permit to carry this pistol and that I'm not going to shoot anyone or anything.

Then wait for the police. Hopefully they'll sort things out. Of course, when the cops get there, my pistol is in its holster, and my CCW permit is in my hand.

Oh, I'd make sure the manager of the resturant knows that I'll never be eating there again!

Later,
Chris

"Contrary to popular belief, your vote does not matter, and you cannot make a difference." - Bob Murphy, "Picking Neither of Two Evils"

My PGP Public Key

Page generated in 0.03517 seconds with 8 queries