View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012, 02:23 AM   #1
JGulley317

Holster suggestion?

I'm looking for a holster for IWB concealed carry. I'm not too familiar with what's all on the market because this is my first holster. I've been told that with some of "supertuck style" holsters that it's harder to take on or off, but more comfortable and that the perk to having a holster with just one clip is that it's easier to take off and on, but also not as comfortable. So if this is the case...then I'd like the have one of each. I figured I could use the "supertuck style" holster for all day use and I'd like the one clip holster if I'm just running to the store or making a short trip then back home. I found a few, if you could tell me what you think about them or if you recommend a different one then please let me know. Any advice is much appreciated! I'd hate to buy one of each just to know which is best! Your opinion matters! The holster will conceal a Glock 26.

Short term carry (to the grocery store and back home)
High Noon Public Secret seems to be the most expensive, but most comfortable and concealable.
Don Hume Clip on IWB is the cheapest but seems bulky...
Galco All Kydex looks like it'd be easy to conceal, but very uncomfortable.

Long term carry (carrying all day, not taking off)
Crossbread supertuck this company seems to have a good name.
DM Bullard Leather, duel carry looks very comfortable (maybe the most). but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel if I had to reach all the way around my back and out of sight.
Thesis Holsters looks like crossbread
White Hat Holsters maybe it's just me, seems a little thicker then crossbread.

Thanks for your help, Gulley

Page generated in 0.03018 seconds with 8 queries