View Single Post
Old September 13, 2010, 07:48 PM   #11
oneounceload

Quote:
TL-15 Safes: These are popular Jewelry Safes or Vaults as some like to call them. Mainly used in jewelry stores, check cashing, pawn shops, or collectors of very expensive items. I love them....but I hate to move them. If you need help let me know and we can arrange for setup. These TL 15 Safes are UL listed for both Fireproof Safe rating and Burglary. These are also insurance rated and come with 2 predrilled holes for easy bolting down to the floor. It is important to notify your insurance company if you purchase a TL15 or TL30. Because they may give you a discount on your home owners content insurance.

Be sure to click on the pictures of the TL 15 Safes so you can get specific information regarding weight, height, and features of the individual models. Hayman Safe uses a very easy model system. The last 4 digits of the model are the height and width inside the safe. So model MV15-2016 is 20 inches high and 16inches wide on the inside.

If you still need something stronger check out the TL-30 Safe on page 5 in this section of High Security Safes.

http://www.valuesafes.com/tl-15_safe...FcFk7AodrWo_jQ

The basics, no matter the site, are the same - the T rating deals with the Time, that a pro, with tools will need to break into the safe - 15 or 30 minutes

HTH

Page generated in 0.02594 seconds with 8 queries