View Single Post
Old August 14, 2018, 11:23 PM   #35
wichaka

Cerberus Training Group - Updated September Classes

9/21 - Pistol/Rifle Combo 1 day - 125.00

Learn to run both...efficiently.

This 1 day class will get you well on your way to operating with efficiency and control in your shooting and your chosen equipment with confidence. With skills and drills that will take you from just shooting, to using your chosen combo with improved performance and refined skills.
Going through proper grip options, trigger press, sight use and overall manipulations that, combined with drills to tie it all together that will be both useful well past the range and with your general shooting occasions.
Required Ammunition -
One Day Combo - 250 Rounds Pistol / 250 Rounds Rifle
Class starts at 0800 and runs from 8-10 hours per day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/22-23 Run the Gun - Pistol - 250.00

Learn to the run the gun, so the gun does not run you.

This 2 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency into your firearm. We work with your firearm and related equipment with manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be effective and useful well past the range. No industry standard watered down content that so often fails to relate to the street. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorb it so that productive execution of the training is maintained.

Every student has told me this is far from a basic class, yet agree these are needed skills...in my opinion, basic necessary skills. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. This class will challenge and develop your skills as a shooter to be solid with manipulations, engagement and awareness that yields results through experience that you can build upon for your future training.

Required Ammunition - 1000 Rounds Class starts at 0800 and runs for 8-10 hrs per day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/28 - Pistol/Rifle Combo 1 day - 125.00

This 1 day class will get you well on your way to operating with efficiency and control in your shooting and your chosen equipment with confidence. With skills and drills that will take you from just shooting, to using your chosen combo with improved performance and refined skills.
Going through proper grip options, trigger press, sight use and overall manipulations that, combined with drills to tie it all together that will be both useful well past the range and with your general shooting occasions.
Required Ammunition -
One Day Combo - 250 Rounds Pistol / 250 Rounds Rifle

9/29-30 - Pistol/Rifle Combo 2 day - 250.00

This 2 day class will get you well on your way to operating with efficiency and control in your shooting and your chosen equipment with confidence. With skills and drills that will take you from just shooting, to using your chosen combo with improved performance and refined skills.
Required Ammunition -
Two Day Combo - 500 Rounds Pistol / 500 Rounds Rifle

http://cerberus-training.com

Recent review;

Curtis B

Allow me to cut to the chase: Cerberus Training Group’s Run the Gun courses are hands-down the best training I’ve taken for years. These courses were transformative to me, providing the single-biggest leap forward in skill and comfort that I’ve had in nearly 10 years. Steve (the owner) first reviews the fundamentals of the firearm, platform (stance), grip, and operations and then rockets you through drill after drill to force you to assemble all the fundamentals into a more cohesive whole. And then he adds a timer to simulate increased pressure, which also highlights weaknesses in the fundamentals. And then he walks you back further and further away from the target, forcing you to slow down and get it right.

While Steve calls this a “Basic” course, it is anything but “Beginner.” I’ve been shooting for years, and I’m an NRA pistol instructor, teaching two classes per month. I almost didn’t take the class for fear it would be remedial. I was so wrong. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. In fact, Steve teaches a longer version of this course to law enforcement officers in preparation for entry into an extensive SWAT training program. The only audience I don’t believe this course is appropriate for is someone just brand new to a pistol or rifle. They need a basic NRA course before attending this one, as this course is faster paced and requires familiarity with the platform.

Steve teaches from a foundation of efficiency and field-tested methods. He explains WHY you do something, and then tells you how to do it better. And he gives you a third way, and lets you choose what works best for you. I learned so many things that were, “Wow! That’s way better than the way I do it!”

One of the things that I’m most impressed with is Steve himself. I’ve seen so many instructors in the firearms world who are complete and total [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]s, intent upon forcing their superiority onto their subjects. Steve is 180 degrees opposite. He is committed to helping students learn; he’ll stop and explain why he does something. If an instruction doesn’t work, he’ll find a way to adapt it to meet your needs. He’ll acknowledge when he doesn’t know something, and if someone has a better idea he’ll study it and make it his.

I’ve cancelled all my training plans for the next year and will be taking all programs that Steve offers going forward. You should too.

Page generated in 0.02575 seconds with 8 queries