View Single Post
Old April 10, 2014, 05:42 PM   #2
armoredman

OK, so I moved the targets to 7.5 yards, about the longest shot in out little house...yes, it's little. I then took a normal shooting stance, and slammed home the 10 round mag. I had been using the 14 rounder for comfort, but figured if I ever used this one, (HAH, like she'd let me!), I might need the more concealable magazine. Nope. My pinky finger slid all over the front of the baseplate trying to find a place to hang out, as my normal grip put it right on the edge of the finger rest. Gah. Needs an ASP style finger ledge.

Back to the shooting - the very first magazine I shot was with the short mag. All the rest were with the longer one.

THAT'S better! ;D The little gun works better in a natural two hand hold. She chucked the brass nice and neatly off to the right and a little forward, no problems.

OK, so what else can we do? Why, I'm glad you asked! let's do something weird - how about a pocket pistol at 25 yards, standing? Eh, why not?

So, using the cast loads it decided it was OK with, I started. I decided to use a target from Project Appleseed, http://www.appleseedinfo.org/, which is a 100 yard rifle target adapted for 25 yards. Why? I was running out of others... :

So lets set it up...

That's a ways out there for a little gun. Bang away!

Page generated in 0.03942 seconds with 8 queries