View Single Post
Old December 16, 2019, 08:46 PM   #2
American Man

Technically he is going to be responsible for whatever is in the vehicle when he is the driver. That would be setting him up for failure and I know you are not ok with that.

In the case of a suppressor, in my state it is considered a firearm, but our CCW regulations specify that a suppressor is not to be covered by the CCW permit. So it has to either be on a pistol in plain sight or in the back out of reach. If it's an SBR, it has to be in the back and unloaded.

I would not want him riding around with a 22 rifle in the back, secured, till he was 18. Too much is at risk... meaning Freedom and Gun Rights... you never know these days... best not to risk being involved with the justice system period. Plus if someone breaks in and rips the case out or cuts the lock and commits a crime with it... best not to have your son involved in any way in the investigation regardless of him not having control over someone stealing something. Your judgment would be in question by almost everyone involved in investigating the case. Not worth it... so you will have to deal with the hassle of taking stuff in and out.

Page generated in 0.01880 seconds with 8 queries