View Single Post
Old July 31, 2002, 04:15 PM   #1
Drakejake

More on Tom Forrest, Inc

(Excuse my posting in this forum; this is where I posted my origi al message and would like to get it listed here even though it will be moved to another forum. Thanks.)

This is a follow up to a previous message on Forrest Inc. I bought three mags from them. The mags were defective and couldn't even be loaded into and removed from the pistol. They got the mags back on June 24. Despite my repeated requests, and their promise, they have failed to issue me a credit. I spoke again today with Juanita. She told me they wouldn't give me a credit for the $7 shipping cost, only for the cost of the mags themselves. I told her that wasn't acceptable. (I paid $5.90 to send the mags back.) She then said that if I was protesting the whole charge, she wouldn't issue the credit. I don't believe what she says since she told me a week ago she would issue the credit and had failed to do so.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with over the Internet or over the phone. They are SOBs and I suggest that no one buy from them.

Drakejake

Page generated in 0.02989 seconds with 8 queries