View Single Post
Old January 16, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2
big al hunter
Senior Member
Join Date: March 12, 2011
Location: Washington state
Posts: 1,084
Check state law. It is often different and overlapping game laws. In Washington you need a concealed pistol license to carry, unless you are going to or returning from hunting. That is not mentioned anywhere in the game regulations.

My guess would be that you are in a firearm restricted area of some sort. That would be in county ordinances or codes.

Or ask a wildlife officer. They should be up on all that.
You can't fix stupid....however ignorance can be cured through education!
big al hunter is offline  
Page generated in 0.03726 seconds with 9 queries