View Single Post
Old July 5, 2010, 02:58 AM   #30
Crosshair

I finished my Sandusky Silent Destroyer

I wanted to protect the tube on my TD Silent Destroyer so I made a tube sock. I then figured I wanted some art on the tube. I figured that using Sandusky the Cougar would be an excellent bit of word play. (It's a lot funnier if you know and follow the comic.) It's my absolute favorite online comic. I sent John, the artist, an email and he made me some line art. With some contact paper and other supplies. I now have some cute artwork on my 77/44 and have the outer tube well protected from dings and scratches. I am quite happy with how it turned out.

Here is the comic. It's on hiatus right now though, but you can read the archive. Very good stuff. http://sandusky.comicgenesis.com/

Yes I'm a big Sandusky fan. How can you tell?

Here's a closeup of the artwork. Sandusky is on the right and Bunker is the character on the left.

Shot of the action. Yes that is a Russian designed POSP scope on top. I LOVE that scope. Someone needs to make one that mounts on Weaver rings.

Here is one strip from the comic.

Page generated in 0.02468 seconds with 8 queries