View Single Post
Old June 13, 2000, 03:45 AM   #9
Vampire Gerbil

EW - Glad you liked the Leatherman page

Use the knowledge wisely... heh heh heh...
FYI, Acme Pawn is no longer dealing with firearms at the Pahrump location. I moved here in March and one of the first things I did was to scope out (oh, these puns just kill me!!) the gun stores. I stopped at Acme and was informed that they only deal with firearms at their Las Vegas location. What they did BEFORE I got here, I can't say. Since the phone number you mention is a 702 area code, I have to assume that it's been a while since you dealt with them. The area code in Pahrump is now 775
The only place that sells guns (doesn't rent 'em) is 23KPG. There's a couple of others listed in the phone books, but they're just FFL holders who only order for the public. They don't stock anything to speak of.
In any event, I would LOVE to try the .50 BMG!!! I was even considering purchasing a semi-auto Ma Deuce, but that went for over $7,000! Between the price of that, and the gazillions of ammo that I'd naturally need, I'd be in debt until I was 678 years old.
I'll have to look for some mini-gun sites for you.... SOF recently had an article about the new version, but since it was written by Peter Kokalis, it went mostly over my head.
Probably very informative, is my guess!

Since you fired the MP 5 in January, I can only assume that the staff at the Gun Store cleans their SMGs every Christmas.. lol Still, even with the jams I had a blast!
(Ya can't STOP me from punnin', I tell ya!!!!)
Thanks for all the info!
VG

Page generated in 0.03824 seconds with 8 queries