View Single Post
Old January 5, 2019, 05:15 PM   #93
44 AMP
Staff

I got to thinking about this, and noticed that while there is a lot of discussion about how to "fix" this or that, or how overcome some disadvantage, and how this or that is a good or a bad thing, very little seems to be looking at what a person LIKES or dislikes.

A lot of it seems to imply that, even though you may not like this, or that, Glocks are good, and you should use them. I won't argue that they aren't good, or that they don't work well, but why should I put up with something that I don't like, just because someone else does like it?

I don't like some things some people call "art". I don't like some kinds of humor. I don't like some kinds of music. I don't like certain foods. I'm a grouchy curmudgeon, I suppose, but I know what I like, and what I don't. I don't mind someone preaching to the faithful, but I do dislike someone trying to convert me to their beliefs.

I don't have an issue with people discussing what they like or don't like about certain guns, I just don't care for those who defend their particular likes when that's not the matter under discussion. If I don't like anchovies on my pizza, please don't tell me about how good anchovies are. Accept that my opinion is my opinion, and move on.

Feel free to disagree with my opinion, for you and yours, that's your right , just remember that what is right for you, is not right for me.

Page generated in 0.03647 seconds with 8 queries