View Single Post
Old June 23, 2011, 11:18 PM   #7
dogtown tom

Quote:
sig_40 I bought a Rem 700 SPS Tactical from Bud's three weeks ago. Web sits said "in stock" but it took them 7 days to ship. UPS took possession of the gun in Shreveport, La. on the 7th day. Bud's store is in Ky so I guess it wasn't in-stock after all. So counting weekends it took 12 days to deliver what was supposed to be less than 300 mile shipment. You get what you order. Just when dealing with Bud's, patience is the key.
Bud's drops ships firearms from distributors all around the country......in your case it was Sports South. This saves $$$ because the distributor doesn't ship to Bud's, saving the cost of that shipment.

If immediate satisfaction is preferred over the lowest possible price you shouldn't be ordering from any internet retailer but your local gun store.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.03086 seconds with 8 queries