View Single Post
Old June 6, 2018, 02:46 PM   #25
F. Guffey

Quote:
Guffy I see you still have not learned the difference between a gage which is a tool used to measure and a datum which is a point on a mechanical drawing which is used as a basis for a measurement
There are at least two companies that are selling datums, for years and years I have been saying reloaders are capable of making datums, there own datums and now I wonder if most of them are here just for the opportunity to be rude.

When I started the Wilson case gage was a drop in gage, and then it became a head space gage. I stated the Wilson case gage was a datum based tool, that would be a tool with it's own datum. The datum in the Wilson case gage is unique, it has a radius, I made transfers for the Wilson case gage, with the radius and all. At the risk of a few reloaders passing out I will not explain the use of the transfer in the Wilson case gage.

At the same time reloaders were praising the digital head space gage, they did not know the tool was a dial indicator stand/comparator.

Anyhow, I make datums, I purchased datums and if you want to purchases a kit the cost of the kit was $157.00.

F. Guffey

Page generated in 0.02765 seconds with 8 queries