Thread: What an INSULT!
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2013, 01:35 PM   #16
BumbleBug

First time I have seen this YouTube

Yes, for sure, pure propaganda. The intruder had no confusion & was well prepared on who to shoot. Thanks for posting.

I have a CHL, & I'll admit that I don't always carry. I don't practice my CC draw much either. Now I'm wide open for criticism. But I have a number of issue I haven't overcome yet, like best CC holster, best clothing the right handgun itself. These are all good topics for other threads.

The way I see it, the point about CC is that the intruder doesn't know what to expect either. Even if I carried a gun in an ankle holster & it took me a few seconds to get behind something to get it out, isn't that better than nothing? If I was a bad guy & somebody was shooting back at me, I would definitely be distracted & confused a bit. As a matter of fact, there are a few stories about mass shooters getting startled just seeing someone else with a gun & quickly decide it's time for their own suicide shot. Good deal.

Having an elite handgun combat fighter around would be great, but sometimes, just the presence of a gun in good hands is enough to stop a crime. But that is hardly ever reported or popularized.

JIMHO...

...bug

Page generated in 0.02849 seconds with 8 queries