Thread: Reloading
View Single Post
Old February 8, 2013, 02:22 PM   #10
njsportsman

Lost Sheep thanks great questions.

Quote:
What quantities will you be reloading for your calibers you named before?
Probably in the beginning until I get my act together hundred rounds at a time of each. When I get going I want to be able to pop out hundreds of each. i can't put an exact number.

Quote:
How much time will you be willing to devote to those quantities?
I want to be efficient as I can right now I will be reloading in the garage so it's going to be like making wine seasonal or when the weather is permitting. Winter get's to freezing and summers gets to high 90's and humid. So basically weather permitting.

Quote:
What is your budget? Is $300 your limit? For 6 calibers, my setup is around $600-$700, but I lack for nothing.
Right now about $300-$400 the rock chucker gives you the manual and most tools except dies to reload. Then when i want to get more aggressive I can add the piggyback. But i don't want to buy junk or something I'll regret so, if I have to wait I guess I'll wait. That's what I am trying to figure out. I figured maybe I can learn on mistakes already made. Another press I was looking at was the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP

Quote:
Will you be putting your gear away after each session or leave it set up permanently?
That's the problem I will be setting my gear up in the garage and whatever the temp is outside it is the same inside.

Quote:
Do you want it to be portable?
No

Page generated in 0.02144 seconds with 8 queries