View Single Post
Old August 9, 2020, 04:38 PM   #84
BJung

My two cents

If you don't mind working with your hands, I'd suggest you take up reloading.
You will also have more accurate loads for your firearm. My first HP rifle was a scoped Lee Enfield. It shot 3/4" groups at 100 yards. It couldn't beat my buddies who had a tricked out Interams chambered for 7RM and shot cloverleafs with his reloads.

I'd suggest you just pickup brass everyone else leaves on the ground. Then buy primers. If you're a prepper, think of your tools as a way of pulling apart ammo for a gun you don't have to take the components, like the primers. If you picked up brass for guns you don't have, don't worry, buy a gun for them. That's what I did.

Buy primers, then buy blemished bullets in bulk. If you're cash poor still, start casting. This is what I do and it is cheap and easy. If you're rich, then go buy your ammo, by all means.

I tend to do this. I bought a lot of primers and am busy shooting test loads. When the shortage is over, I'll buy more primers and know what shoots best for my gun

With casting, you can cast air pellets too. Buy an air rifle like the .45cal AirTexan and you'll never run out of ammo.

If you can't afford the air rifle, how about archery. There ya go.

Still can't do it? Okay, how about golf?

Page generated in 0.02362 seconds with 8 queries