View Single Post
Old April 20, 1999, 12:08 AM   #2
Rob Pincus

Let me tell you guys...

When Rich came home (I had broken into his house while he was out hunting...) He was rather ...ummm....Elated.

I'm sure this will not be the last kill for himself or the Steyr.

As for missing the party.. I was REALLY damn close.. but I needed the day by the pool more than I needed to shoot a hog.. trust me...

HunterX ?? Does that make you SpeedHunter?

Now, I want to clear something up:

to a hunter, there is a distinct difference between "couldn't get a clear shot" and "wasn't confident in a clean kill" Miss Tammy wanted to see a hog drop when she pulled the trigger and she made the right call to hold off on the shot. (Not to mention that Rich, Hilton and HunterX were chomping at the bit to "stalk the wiley hog".

Picture this:

HunterX casually hopping off the swamp buggy intended to stroll for a closer look, while Rich laid his delicate bare feet quietly on the damp earth preparing to appraoch his prey with the utmost stealth... those two diametrically oppossed approaches from opposite sides of the buggy as Hilton Deployed from the transport vehicle and prepared to dynamically enter the wilderness and assualt the pig with maximum speed and violence .... Come to think of it, I wish I had been there with a video camera.

Page generated in 0.02557 seconds with 8 queries