View Single Post
Old June 22, 2008, 01:26 PM   #19
vox rationis

Quote:
Why not the HK45? It has the O-ring and match trigger with better ergos which make it easier to carry and shoot.
I thought the compact had on O ring and the match trigger also..no?? Also I've handled the full size and it felt huge in my hand, can one really hope to conceal that sucker?

While I carry my USPc Cocked and Locked, when I am forced to mexican carry (a rare event), I like the fact that I can decock the sucker, and put it back on safe (so as to keep the same mall ninja muscle memory ) before stuffing it into my waist band...keeping it DA/SA without the safety on would be secure enough, but since I carry cocked and locked it just makes me feel better to keep the same manual of arms sort of speak.

Also, carrying my full sized USP is a no go for me..it is just too big. Also, since I carry cocked and locked, I like the compact's lower profile safety, and it also has a more positive safety clicking action (at least in my models).

But if I was in the market for a new HK, I'd definitely look at the HK45(c), unless you find an USP at a really good price. Another advantage of the HK45c is that you can use the full size mags, whereas with USP and USPc take different mags.

Last edited by vox rationis; June 22, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.02005 seconds with 8 queries