View Single Post
Old November 25, 2007, 01:07 PM   #20
rampage841512

Quote:
I think you guys are missing the point here. The money is insured. For states that prevent families of deceased scumbags from suing, it eliminates the civil suit problem. The problem becomes what if they go after you OR YOUR FAMILY as retaliation. It is impossible to protect them 100% of the time. I'm still of the mindset to shoot, but my wife and parents are concerned, especially with the holiday season starting off.
Decide now whether you are going to act to protect yourself from an immediate threat or take your chances on getting murdered in order to protect your family from one that probably only exists in your imagination. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just even more unlikely than the BG not shooting or in some other way harming you if you comply.

Anyway, if your family is so concerned, encourage them to get the training they need to keep themselves safe. If they refuse, it's on them at that point when they are not with you. You're only one man.

Page generated in 0.02644 seconds with 8 queries