View Single Post
Old March 11, 2007, 12:40 AM   #41
JohnKSa
Staff

Good products combined with really awesome customer service are not common these days. I'm not shy about rewarding excellence when I find it. I think you'll find that many of Juan's customers feel exactly the same way.

The organizations in my sig line are different in many ways but are the same in that I feel they give you a lot of bang for the buck. If anyone wants to know more about them I'd be happy to provide more information...

BTW, my sigline is the same on most of the forums I post on including the ones that I don't do moderator work for. Furthermore it has remained unchanged since before I was a mod on TFL. I don't know exactly when I changed it to include Black Bear Flashlights, but it was sometime in 2006--long before I was approached about being a mod at TFL.

FINALLY, there can be no conflict of interest because I'm not paid or otherwise compensated to represent or advertise for anyone nor do I claim to be or attempt to be neutral on the products and services discussed, reviewed, bought or sold on TFL. Furthermore, there is no TFL policy requiring that mods avoid plugging products or services that they like or refrain from criticizing products or services that they find lacking.

If you don't like it, you're free to say so. But your implication that there's anything unethical going on is not only highly offensive, it's also completely baseless.

Page generated in 0.03125 seconds with 8 queries