View Single Post
Old June 10, 2010, 12:29 AM   #1
bvmd73

For pocket carry- Kahr P380 vs. Seecamp LWS32

ok, just wanted to hear people's opinion for pocket carry. I've already ready alot of different posts on the subject but none on these 2 guns being compared. I already have a Kahr PM9 and love the smooth DAO trigger. But it's too large for pocket carry. I dont want the Seecamp 380 (too expensive). I have already a Sig P238 but don't trust the SA with safety in my pocket. I also used to have a Taurus TCP but the trigger guard kept biting my finger and it was too sore for me to shoot accurately or feel comfortable with it. I know people will say the 380 caliber is minimum for carry but I've read that the 32acp is not that much for a difference. Please this is not meant to be a caliber debate. There are plenty of other posts for that. I'm just wondering about what you would choose between the 2 guns. I was also thinking about the NAA 32 and Keltec P32 but am really leaning towards the Seecamp for 32acp. There is a notable price difference between all these guns. Here is the breakdown.

Kahr P380- about $500
Seecamp LWS 32- about $400
NAA Gaurdian 32- about $300
KelTec P32- about $200

They are all about the same size except the Keltec is smaller.

I was really wondering though if the recoil out of the Kahr P380 is much more than the Seecamp? I hate to admit it but that recoil from the Taurus TCP was a big surprise and it really hurt too! So I don't mind a 'smaller caliber' as long as I can shoot it comfortably. Hence the 32acp. So on with the discussion... what's really 'worth it'?

Thanks to all in advance.

Page generated in 0.03610 seconds with 8 queries