View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 11:54 PM   #15
Fishing_Cabin

wayneinFL, I wasnt trying to single you out. I have read here, and on other forums peoples views today of the church and the officers shooting, and spoke to others as well. That may be tainting my views on this. I admit to that. I agree both should be charged and last I heard in the officers shooting the person was charged with attempted murder.

Perhaps I should have been more clear citing the above. I could agree with an unvoluntary manslaughter charge if she died, but again I tend to agree with the attempted murder charge as well in the other case. Once we fire any shot by accident, on the range or in defense, we cant take it back. What happens happens. I guess as a Christian, and a person who struggles to treat others equally and ask for the same, its just wierd to me. As to the case of the officer shot, I read on another forum a poster felt it was the officers fault in many ways.

I guess what I mentioned earlier, and I do not feel it can be repeated enough is that we are responsible for our own actions, rightly or wrongly, even if we didnt intend the outcome. I hold to my thought that at times we CAN be our own worst enemy.

P.S. wayneinFL. Please accept my appology. I didnt mean to single you out, it was more of the confusion on ideas between the two cases, both here, other forums, and in real life opinions.

Page generated in 0.03007 seconds with 8 queries