View Single Post
Old September 25, 2011, 01:12 AM   #148
youngunz4life

going back to the FBI fatalities vis shootouts metioned way above...I never knew Purvis and Hoover had issues? I knew Hoover wore him in the ground to get Baby Face Nelson and mainly Dillinger but I didn't know the last part because I thought all was well after Dillinger went by-by.

Baby Face Nelson's firefight has always fascinated me as well as the lodge "raid" before baby's firefight(I also watched the rooftop Waco shootings live when that one guy - FBI Agent - barely got down while his buddies were dead or dying).

One of the two FBI Agents that killed Baby Face did it on his first, well-placed shot which was a fatal shot to the abdomen I believe. Of course Baby Face dispatched both the agents by approaching them and engaging in a firefight instead of running like most criminals(literally left a parked car instead of driving away and decided that these guys weren't going to live past that day). The agent killed him with the first shot, but both agents - who contuinued firing - were dead before Baby Face who actually was able to escape the scene.

Page generated in 0.02192 seconds with 8 queries