View Single Post
Old May 23, 2008, 05:01 AM   #2
gianelli280

there's a bunch of great manufacturers out there, and it can sometimes depend on who you ask...

How much $ are you willing to spend, and what specifications are you looking at...i.e. barrel length, trigger assy... etc.

i like stags... i've been saying that for a while i know, but they're relatively cheap, and out of the box mine was very accurate, still is. But thats for a 16'' pretty much bone stock rifle. But i have heard great things about bushmaster.. haven't really heard much about colts, but that was the rifle i was issued through the army and it shot pretty well, but managed to malfunction several times, (and of course during qualifications!!). And yes i kept it cleaner than my criminal record.

So are you looking for a standard-looking ar-15, or whatever is the most accurate?

If you want ultimate accuracy, you'll probably want to look in the lines of varminters. I've heard reports of 1/2 moa from fulton armory's predator line, as well as stag's super-varminter. But they've got massive heavy barrels on them, and are a little more expensive than a stock ar.

Page generated in 0.03748 seconds with 8 queries