View Single Post
Old October 15, 2005, 12:25 PM   #23
USP45usp

If I may, deviate abit from my original thread:

I want everyone to understand that when I am in disagreement with you, or others, it's not personal. If I do start to tread on that thin line between personal and non-personal, please PM me and I will re-read what I'd posted and make it right.

I will admit that there are some that I come close to going over that line, and have gone over that line in the past. Human nature to do so. I hold no dislike for the person, and when I do feel that emotion is posting, I do try to use my own advice of hitting the back button on my browser, or to just go ahead and shut down the computer.

That I'm not doing any good for myself or others. I do have a sarcastic personally though and I find that it sometimes shows itself. I do try to keep my replies somewhat intellectually honest but have found myself slipping up every now and then.

So if I may point out people by "name"; Sendec, Starscream, PythonGuy, Wild and a few others, you sometimes hit the right button but I will NEVER put you on ignore because from you, I learn a great deal. Especially about myself. And believe it or not, I actually like to read your posts as well as debate with you. If I find myself not being able to do so without great emotion (some emotion is in the posts but it should be kept to a minimum) then I know that it's time to use the back button until I can do so without attack of the person.

Wayne

*and I'm serious, if I have gone over that line with you, please PM. I respect you more for it than to let others handle it or to just let it go and then get upset. That is not my intent, my intent is to maybe plant a seed of thought into one's mind.

Page generated in 0.03590 seconds with 8 queries