View Single Post
Old August 10, 2009, 04:45 PM   #137
Hardy

Thanks everyone. I guess the topic of this thread is BP ideas-- and I lost perspective on that. I can't get a license for months so I guess I'll just apply for one and tell customers that it'll be available in the near future. That is--if we are still in biz. Got to cut overhead down to the rind to keep a store like this operating and cut the store down in size and put my appraisal biz on the other wall--but my partner ain't all that eager to do so. But don't you think that's a good idea----Articap -Clembert and McKeal and of course you too Smokin Gun, This brick and mortor shop will only stay in business if there are profits after expenses. So far--not enough BP shooters comin in--so I'm shelling out more money for advertising---It ain't easy but somebody got to do it. Some of my colt guns, I'd just soon keep---if they don't sell by Christmas then to gun shows I go. By Feb , if I get the BP license, I just hope in March that you boys and others will come on down And we can get you things that you might not be able to get and if I know it's you--I'll only charge a penny or two. What do you want?

WBHARDY

Page generated in 0.02787 seconds with 8 queries