View Single Post
Old September 4, 2017, 04:33 PM   #59
Unclenick
Staff

Garand Sighting Targets

Yes. Ink. A lot of these targets are heavy on black ink. I think you can put the PDF files into a thumb drive and take them to Kinko's and have a master laser printed. Once you have that, you can use a copier to make the rest. If you want to use some form of tagboard, the Kinko's people can direct you to a copier that will work with it. (Amazon has that in various weights and colors. DO NOT presume you can tell how heavy the paper you order will be by the usual bond pound numbers as they are different for tagboard. This is because the base page dimensions for bond are 17"×22", while for tagboard (aka, tag paper) it is 24"×36", and thus the standard 500 sheet ream of tagboard weighs more than a ream of equal weight/in² bond. Also, to confuse things further, the two don't have the same density. So, best just to look it up on a table).

I've attached my Garand sighting targets. The last two pages are meant to be stitched together using a ruler to set the top as indicated to get you out to 600 yard POI at the line crossings.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M1 Garand Zero Targets.pdf (50.0 KB, 68 views)
NRA Benefactor Member and Golden Eagle

Page generated in 0.02645 seconds with 9 queries