View Single Post
Old June 16, 2001, 08:35 PM   #6
Johnny Guest
Moderator in Memoriam

Talk about coincidences - - -

I just became interested in the Vactor Uzis recently and had a nice phone conversation with Steve Waymans. I plan to go to Dallas and visit with him sometime in the next week.

Further coincidence--I was at Dallas Market Hall Gun Show this morning and chatted with Nick Tilotta. He runs Western Firearms Company, P. O. Box 151, Grapevine, Texas 76099, 817-481-6616. His web site is

www.westernfirearms.com

Nick also gives the Vector Uzis very high marks. I have not bought anything from him but have facilitated several Forms 4 for guns he sold to Denton County residents. A couple of them were repeat customers of Nick's and I haven't heard any complaints about him, his business practices, or his products.

FYI--Both Nick and Steve--Actually, I think he spells his name "Steave"--quoted me the $3,295 as the going price for a new Vector. I do believe this is probably the ONLY brand-new, transferrable (non-dealer, non-LE, non-military) machine gun you can buy with a manufacturer warrants. Such a deal. I'm trying to get some bucks together before they're all gone.

Best regards,
Johnny

Page generated in 0.03122 seconds with 8 queries