View Single Post
Old January 17, 2007, 07:07 PM   #32
protectedbyglock

Oh, I have another question. If you are WAY smaller than your attacker (like a small girl) what should you do if you carry?
Do the same rules apply, or do you just allow yourself to be raped or mugged, or have the crap beat out of you? What if your attacker gets your gun and kills you with it? My girlfriend was asking me some questions because I was explaining to her about how you have to be in a lifethreatening situation before guns are brought out. What justifies that?
I'm 6'2", 220lbs. It would take a LOT for me to pull a gun. But if I was 5'1" 105 and a female, and some punk got up in my face and threatened me, I think the rules would change. What would you guys suggest I tell her? Also, are there any links to find laws on this?
I just always followed the rule that unless my life is in immediate danger of death, the gun stays in the holster. If I were a little girl, I think what it would take to consider myself in "immediate danger of death" would be much less if attacked by a large man.
My sister was mugged in philly a few months back. I don't know if the mugger was armed and neither does my sister. The guy just cold cocked her and took everything she had. Would she have had the right to shoot his a$$ in that situation? This stuff gets pretty sticky.

Page generated in 0.02483 seconds with 8 queries