Thread: Hi-point
View Single Post
Old March 13, 2013, 06:28 PM   #55
Cheapshooter

Quote:
They're in the same category as Jennings, Gimenez, Loecerin...etc.
Nothing could be farther from the truth! Those makes all have had repeated reliability, and quality problems. Hi-Point got the whole low cost handgun thing down right.
As many have said, an example of fine craftsmanship-no. A cosmetically pleasing design-no. A new, and inovative design-no. An heirloom handgun to pass down to future generations-no.
A reliable, accurate, low cost handgun-unquestionable! Except of course by those who don't want to admit that a $150 gun can be just as relible, and accurate as their elite brand that costs four or five times as much.
I could afford to spend much mord, and I have. In fact my Hi-Point was a $150 experiment with a pleasantly surprising outcome. A cheap, reliable, accurate, and fun to shoot 9MM handgun.
Of course those who have their Sig's, HK's, and FN's don't need a Hi-Point. But don't begrudge those who don't have the disposable income you do the oportunity to excercize their constitutional right to own a firearm. Nor look down your elitist, judgemental nose at those who just want a low cost range toy.
Cheapshooter's rules of gun ownership #1: NEVER SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING!

Page generated in 0.03886 seconds with 8 queries