View Single Post
Old August 18, 2009, 01:44 PM   #186
OuTcAsT

Quote:
Tell me, WHAT was the point of his statement?
I believe that he was making a very broad statement to our elected officials that some of the citizenry understand that we still have rights, and as such, are still able to bring about a change if they quit listening to "We the people". The great thing is, that it is happening more and more, folks are starting to wake up to the notion that government only exists to serve the people.

These guys simply sent a subtle reminder, that one of the boxes that can bring about change in a government gone amok, is the ammo box. At least that was my impression. YMMV

Quote:
This would have been a REAL statement if a couple of thousand guys showed up like this guy did.
Oddly enough, it is becoming more common for this kind of activism to be seen, and I support it. If the trend continues, and more people do show up, you may yet see that "real" statement come to fruition. It takes only a small spark to encourage a roaring fire.

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Last edited by OuTcAsT; August 18, 2009 at 01:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.02720 seconds with 8 queries