Thread: Maybe im wrong?
View Single Post
Old July 19, 2009, 03:57 AM   #25
Peptobismol9

I Think I should bring this up cause its kind of funny. About a month ago, the sheltered children next door come running over, At night, Cryting, and screaming. Let me back up and describe a little more. Its about 9:00 at night. Its humid outside and warm, Im in my boxers, Im polishing my sks up, And then it happens. Now I will proceed. I come running out to blood curdling screams you would expect to hear if someone was dying. Outside my room, Nathan, William, And Savanna all ages 5, 10, and 7, are crying and trying to talk. The Oldest, William, Manages to say that someone has broken in. I tell them wait in my room, lock the door, and call the police. I grab my rifle and go to investigate. Nobody is home at my house or theirs. The door is wide open, and the lights on. Nobody in sight. I get back after about 2 minutes of investigating, embarassed, because im just realizing im in my boxers. They are still crying, and explain upon questioning, and the fine placement of a my pants, they left the door open after, hearing a tap on the window, going to investigate, seeing somebody, and running. William had his pellet gun, and my brother, 11, had put on a ski mask and scared them again while I was gone to shut their door. I also allowed them to play PS3 while I calmed them and called their parents. They had apparently never called the cops. I let the little fumble around with my sks under heavy supervision, and the bolt open, And put it away. Their parents got home, and instead of even a "gee, thanks for taking care of my kids" I get threats and accusations, that I was the one at the window scaing them. Which seems odd, cause I was just trying to polish my gun and relax. Ehh. People can be crazy sometimes.

Page generated in 0.03262 seconds with 8 queries