View Single Post
Old December 20, 2008, 06:35 PM   #2
FLRich

Old post but I'll reply anyway LOOKS GREAT! I just found your post while googling for bench drawings. I found the drawings first then came across your post here at TFL. I really like it except for the loss of some space since I am not a lefty. I have 30 acres here and am looking to build at least one bench, maybe 2 so my son and I can use them at the same time. Thinking of some eyelets and chain somewhere on the bench where I can just tip the tractor bucket and catch the chain on the bucket hooks to move it if needed. I am also thinking of pouring a concrete pad so we have a good clean place to drop a mat for prone. Eventually my dream would be to have a neigbor use his skid steer with PHD and set some large 6x6's over the pad and I'll build a lean to for shade and protection from the rain.

My 2 blocks are

1) I am looking for a cut list like you found but for a similar bench where I don't lose the space for a lefty position.

2) Waiting to pour the pad since I'd like to have a better spot to shoot. I got about 125 yards now in a safe FLAT position. Property is a pine tree farm and very VERY rugged. I got lots of land but lots of hills, ruts due to errosion over dozens upon dozens of years. Land was never maintained so rain runoff just cut the land all over the place. Chances are I'll stay with my 125 yards but I sure would like a dozer and a lot of clean fill to make a smaller but longer range than what I have now.

Page generated in 0.03279 seconds with 8 queries