View Single Post
Old April 8, 2005, 12:24 PM   #8
Russ5924

What it all comes down to is how much you shoot.If you shoot a lot 1000 rounds a month I would say go to the Dillon RL 550 or the 650.I have the 550 and can sit down and do about 300 and hour.Dillon says more but not this boy?? I started out with a LEE Turret Press with auto indexing and to me is a great press for some one just starting.It's simple to use will auto index to the next station so is hard to double charge.The big set back is it takes three or four pulls of the handle to get one round. But two hundred an hour is do able.The reason three or four you can get it with 3 or 4 holes for the dies.The 4th die is a crimping die if you don't like it go with the three.You get the whole set I think including the dies,books,powder scale just about all you need.Should be able to find it all for under a $100 try www.midwayusa.com then Cabelas has a nice shell cleaner get the whole kit I think??? about $70 been using mine about 4 years. I still use my Lee but only for short runs of odd stuff

Page generated in 0.03379 seconds with 8 queries