View Single Post
Old June 13, 2007, 09:00 PM   #99
Shooter451

National Bullet is to be Avoided!

I placed an order in May 2006 for 45 ACP reloads with National Bullet and when it was not received in two weeks attempted to get an answer on when the order would come. I was not concerned with them then as I had had satisfactory dealings twice before.

This time, they just ignored the service tickets on their site and never answered e-mail. Sometimes they claimed they were short of .45 ACP jacketed bullets and more were due in and the shipment would go out next week. I could never get a human to answer the phone and they never called back either. Anyway, the bottom line is that they finally agreed to send a refund on 21 May which, of course, is nowhere to be seen. They then claimed it was sent on June 6, but that, too, is a lie. I have tried the BBB of Cleveland, but National Bullet blew them off as well. Now I have filed with the AG of Ohio. Hopefully, they can get some movement and maybe put this guy out of business.

I don't care how long he claims to have been giving great service, His business service has gone into the toilet for sure! :barf:

Page generated in 0.02734 seconds with 8 queries