Thread: My Ruger KP345
View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 12:52 PM   #8
haliwa04

Previous posts ignored. The gun is fine, but anything can be improved. I'm not looking for people to tell me what not to do. I am working on my accuracy and shooting, but when I start outshooting the gun, then it will go in a drawer if it can't go any further. What makes it so bad is the gun is almost dead on even if I get lazy, and stop using the 100% grip and avoid the sights. I'm looking for people who own the gun, and have found ways to improve or personalize it to their liking. As far as a low level 1911, I've seen guys outshoot colts with rock island arms. I'm fairly good with a pistol, even though I just got my first, its not the first I've ever shot. I've held and shot high end 1911s and they feel no different besides a little flashier, and little smoother. Any machine can be made to perform better, ever seen a vw beetle with a big block ford? I have and people laughed until it ran 9 second quarter mile with little wheelspin. Point is I'm asking for advice to improve on what's already acceptable to make it better than what it is.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 8 queries