View Single Post
Old January 13, 2014, 08:23 PM   #49
Dc777

Aguila- I love my grandmother but the past few years I havnt gone to her house with my dad as much as I used to. My father is very important to me and he has always been there for me, and I honestly consider him my best friend. I don't want to hack my dad off. Her idea is to have a " drawing" for the guns as other family members have certain things that they want. I'm in a tight spot as far as the situation goes. I havnt even seen all of the guns that are out there but the ones that I have seen and peak my curiosity are the following: s&w .357 with a long barrel ( don't know the model), browning a bolt s/s .300 mag with boss system and Leupod scope, savage o/u 12 guage with engraving, remington 870 with the price tag hanging off if it, unfired, marlin 336s, ruger p89 dao, ruger buck mark, German Luger, and a Winchester .22 ( the first gun I ever shot).. According to my dad there are about 20 other guns on top of what I've mentioned. He has said tat he will pursued her and has a good point about him being te most persuasive however I havnt seen him doing squat. I really don't know what to do without hacking my dad off.

Paintings were made to look at, and guns were made to be shot. If you aren't going to use them as they are intended for, get rid of them and buy a Picasso.

Last edited by Spats McGee; January 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Removing profanity

Page generated in 0.03695 seconds with 8 queries