View Single Post
Old July 23, 2009, 04:40 AM   #6
kiwi56

Home defense

Brotherinlaw got his fence graffitied for the umpteenth time but this time the 23 year old low life made the mistake of shaking the aerosol can before he started Spraying , just shows what a dumb ass he was. The noise woke my Nephew who is a college football player, he caught the guy in the act of spraying and decided to empty the can of paint all over the culprits head so there he was laying there with a semi permanent blaze orange hairstyle. After they had their fun with the guy my sister called 111 to get the police over, the response was "well we're kind of busy right now we may have a car there in three or four hours time" to that my sister replied well "my husband and son have the guy pinned down and if you dont have a car here in five minutes you are going to have a corpse on your hands" about 4 minutes later a police car showed up and took all the details but then they were talking about charging my nephew with assault.
With several other similar cases pending the police decided not to prosecute my nephew but the offender was sentenced to 150hours community service and given a $200 fine $100 of which was compensation.

Page generated in 0.03398 seconds with 8 queries