View Single Post
Old August 3, 2008, 03:48 PM   #78
mordis

It almost sounds like some people here want all small guns to be discontinued and made to dissapear. Now i would like some clarification on one issue here. Are we talking small gun/decent caliber or small gun small caliber.

I for dont think anyone is underarmed with a snubby in .38spc or a small auto in 9mm. Now the issue of small gun over larger one is something that i have to deal with every now and then. There are times when i go places and i have to be dressed up. Now unless i want to be uncomfortable all night ill keep my large framed gun and wear my suite jacket all night long. Or I could go to a smaller pocket auto and still be armed and still be comfortable.

There are just to many situations that dont allow the carry of larger arms do to the method of dress, or occasion that a smaller arm would be wiser.

Being that im a big man i sweat alot, so i have to beable to mitigate my heat. When i get dressed up, sure i could were my larger framed auto, and sometimes do, if i know im going to be someplace outside or air conditioned. But if i know im going to get hot, then the small auto gets the nodd.

Unless someone comes up with a way for me, and others to carry larger framed autos when our method of dress makes them uncomfortable, or difficult do to circumstances im all ears.

Another thing is, why rag on people who like how they dress. having to buy one size larger clothing and then going around with that crappy look is just disconcerting some times. Having a firearm that gives one adaquate protection while allowing them to dress how they feel and the way they feel they look best and feel the best should be up to them. Someone famous said "judge lest ye be judged." That kinda applies here.

Page generated in 0.02284 seconds with 8 queries