View Single Post
Old November 2, 2009, 10:52 AM   #83
wy1ble

Help my husband is one of those idiots

Took my husband to the range on Saturday. It was the first time we had gotten the chance to go together, and with two little ones at home we don't get to do much together.
Now at our range there isn't always a RO on duty, but the rules are posted and you are expected to follow them. We had talked about firearms safety many times before and went over the rules of the range, but when we got there he walked down range before the line was clear, handed me a loaded handgun barrel first, and walked in front of me while loading a revolver you have to hold half cocked to rotate the wheel...
I stopped him every time and asked what the heck he was thinking! Explained to him what he did and why it was unsafe, but it just didn't sink in I ended up cutting our trip short because it just wasn't safe.

Right now I trying to convince him that we need to take a firearms safety class. Maybe if he hears it from a RO it will sink in

Page generated in 0.03505 seconds with 8 queries