View Single Post
Old March 8, 2019, 09:19 AM   #140
USNRet93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrick View Post
Most pro-gun people are non-proactive (I think I made up a word) I honestly don’t think many pro-gun people actually vote. Being anti-gun seems to be benificial these days, at least from my world view. Eventually the pro-gun part of life will collapse under the weight of progressive ideas. Progressive ideology doesn’t recognize the unfettered right to gun ownership so as time progresses more companies will support antigun politicians. Knives are safe for now, and a knife maker could benefit from antigun policies... at least for the foreseeable future. Knives are on the political radar and greasing a few palms with money can help keep knives from the spotlight.
Quote:
I honestly don’t think many pro-gun people actually vote. Being anti-gun seems to be benificial these days, at least from my world view. Eventually the pro-gun part of life will collapse under the weight of progressive ideas. Progressive ideology doesn’t recognize the unfettered right to gun ownership so as time progresses more companies will support antigun politicians.
Altho there are fairly large 'camps' at both ends of the 'gun' spectrum, It is NOT binary, "either-or"..Conservative or progressive, nothing in between. So much in the middle. Many so called 'progressives' own guns, support the 2A, EDC, like me. Many 'conservatives' also own guns, support the 2A and EDC BUT think that some sort of 'gun control(not a 4 letter word) 'may' be a good idea.
So, IMHO..it's not as simple as 'pro-gun' or 'anti-gun'.
Quote:
Progressive ideology doesn’t recognize the unfettered right to gun ownership
Not that simple, IMHO. Conservative ideology doesn't either.

"Tools not Trophies”

Page generated in 0.04055 seconds with 8 queries